Did you know you can consume CBD edibles for pain, anxiety, depression, and sleep disorders?

We could all use a little less pain and anxiety and a little more relaxation and peace of mind. But how? 

In this modern world, we’re constantly bogged down with deadlines, digital communications, bluelight insomnia, chronic disease, and so much more… How in the world can we find balance with so much going on? 

We hear you, and we want to help! 


By now you’ve probably heard and read the same ol’ CBD introductory headline, “CBD is all the rage right now, and for good reason!” or “Cannabidiol, otherwise known as CBD, is the hot topic in the health and wellness arena.”

We get it, CBD is everywhere, and everyone seems to be benefiting from it. But here’s a fact you might not know: at least 62% of CBD users report using CBD to treat the following medical conditions: 

  • Pain 
  • Anxiety 
  • Depression 
  • Sleep disorders

And guess what? Only 4.3% of those CBD users have reported not much change on CBD—while the other 95.7% claim that CBD works very well and is highly effective. Researchers from this study found this info quite compelling, and we do too. 

It’s safe to say that the average adult will snack at least 1-2 times a day. It’s hard not to, am I right? And let’s face it, a bag of chips, a pack of powder donuts, or a Snickers can usually send you into a guilt trip by the time you take your last bite. But what if there was a snack that tastes great, while offering your body relief from pain, anxiety, depression, and insomnia? 

You guessed it, we’re talking about CBD edibles and snacks. From CBD chocolate bars to CBD honey sticks, there’s something for everyone.

That’s why we’ve listed out the 3 best CBD edibles and snacks on the market today. 


#1. Coming in at number one, we have the awarding Green Roads CBD company. They have quite the selection when it comes to CBD gummies. The two we love the most are their relaxing gummy bears and their irresistible Sleepy Z’s gummies. Although, we should warn you that their night-time gummies should only be taken an hour or two before bed. (We don’t want to be held responsible for you sleeping on the job.)

#2. Coming at number two we have the one and only Lunchbox Alchemy full spectrum CBD gummies. These bad boys come in two flavors: crisp apple and wild cherry. Not only are these gummies packed with a potent amount of therapeutic CBD, but they taste amazing too. 

#3. At number three we have Green Roads CBD chocolate bars. It’s chocolate, need we say more? Seriously though, this chocolate bar is amazing and offers its consumers a magical experience in each bite. Perfect for those long stressful days at the office! 

Here at CBD Philly, we make it our mission to provide our customers with truthful information regarding all things CBD. That’s why we only support CBD companies that source hemp-derived CBD and thoroughly test their CBD products.

Previous article Why Can’t I Sleep: CBD for Sleep
Next article Relaxation, Relief, and CBD: The 3 Best CBD Products for Relaxation/Relief